September 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Moonlight Paddle – 3085
Contact Name: O’Neal, Elizabeth
Experience the magic of Sebago Lake at night with a guided moonlight paddle. Soak up the beautiful night sky and shining full moon from a kayak.. The evening will begin an hour before moon rise with a campfire on the beach where guests will meet their Registered Maine Guide from Sebago Trails Paddling who will share safety and logistical information, hand out headlamps and life jackets, and share a brief history the lake. The group will then depart together toward the middle of the lake to watch the full moon rise over the water. Join us for a memorable night under the stars.
– $49 per person
– Please register by noon the day of the event to ensure kayak availability
– Kayaks / Headlamps / Life vests will be provided
– Guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and water
– Dress for the weather and for comfort during physical activity
– Weather permitting. We will notify guests the day of the event by noon, if the paddle will be canceled.
For tickets please follow the link to:
Purchase Tickets Here!