All ages and ability levels welcome. Come on in, the water's always nice.
Would you like to receive swim lesson updates? Just send your email request to
Private lessons and advanced private lessons for triathletes are scheduled through the Aquatics Office. For more information, please contact the Aquatics Office at 893-6669 or
Private Aqua Fitness instruction is available for beginners or current students looking to kick it up a notch.
To register: email Lisa Pardi email@example.com
Next session coming soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the mailing list.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Water bottle
- Flip-flops or water shoes (optional)
- A $15 administrative fee will be charged for changes or withdrawals.
- Withdrawals requested 48 hours or more prior to the first lesson may be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
- Withdrawals requested less than 48 hours prior to the first lesson will NOT be issued refunds.
& Class Cancellations
- Saint Joseph’s College does not offer make-up swim lessons for individual absences.
- The Alfond pool may be required to close due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to weather conditions. Should this occur, you will be contacted as soon as possible with your options.
- Soapy showers are required prior to swimming in the Alfond Pool.
- Swim caps are not required; however, your hair must be put up in a bun or braid if long enough to do so.
To prevent the spreading of illnesses, your child should not attend lessons if:
- He/she has had a fever within the last 24 hours
- He/she has had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- He/she has vomited in the last 24 hours
- He/she has green/yellow discharge from the nose
- Children 6 years and older must change in the gender appropriate locker room.
- Parents, please use discretion when bringing children of the opposite sex into the locker room with you. The staff is available to assist if you need help. Please respect the rights and privacy of others. If you feel an older child is in the wrong locker room, please
report it immediately to the supervisor on duty.
- When children are participating in a program, a parent or guardian must remain on the premises unless otherwise noted.
All payments should be made online through the registration process with a debit/credit card After registering online, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your registration and payment. Please contact the Aquatics Department at 207-893-6669 or
SJCaquatics@sjcme.eduwith any questions.