Mail/Print Services is located in the front of the Service Building and operates both the U.S. Mail and print services. We strive to provide a positive, pleasant and friendly environment for all students, faculty and staff.
- We offer the same services as the U.S. Postal Service. Mail is picked up at mailboxes across campus, and items can also be mailed out at Mail/Print Services service counter.
- Each student is assigned a mailbox.
- Supplies – we carry stamps, envelopes, and packing materials.
- We offer a variety of shipping and receiving options, including FedEx®, UPS® and USPS®. Prices are determined by the carrier used.
- We offer Fax, copy/print and lamination services.
Mail/Print Services assigns all incoming first-year students and transfer student’s a mailbox number. Mailbox numbers are retained by students for the duration of continuous enrollment at the College. It is extremely important that all incoming mail/package(s) include your mailbox number, along with your complete name, including middle initial. It will help prevent delays as mail/package(s) are sorted by mailbox number and name. Students will receive an email notification(s) when a mail/package(s) is received.
Mail and packages should be addressed as follows:
Recipient’s first name, middle initial, last name
Saint Joseph’s College MB (Mailbox Number)
278 Whites Bridge Rd
Standish, ME 04084-5236
Delivery of Personal Packages
Packages shipped to students are received at Mail/Print Services. Students will receive an email from Mail/Print Services when a package is ready to be picked up.
Hours of operation
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa/Mastercard® ($5.00 minimum)