As the first day approaches, please use the schedule below to help with your travel and arrival plans. The schedule of events is subject to change. Please check this page frequently as more information about Move-In Day and the weekend will be continuously updated as we move closer to
the start of the semester.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus on Friday August 29th. To ensure a smooth experience that day, please make sure that you have completed all the required paperwork indicated at New Student Orientation and on the
Student Portal. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Campus Life Office at (207) 893-6603. All offices on campus will be open until 4:30pm if you need additional assistance once you arrive on campus.
Have you completed the SJC Readiness Checklist?
Each student must meet these minimum requirements before moving into the residence halls or attending class. All can be completed in the Student Portal (You will need your SJC username and password to access.):
- Enroll in or waive out of the required health insurance. Students will be charged a non-refundable fee of $1,530, if enrollment or waiver is not completed by Sunday, August 30.
- Submit the Enrollment Financial Agreement
- Submit a properly executed Guarantor Agreement (submission instructions on form)
- New students only: Submit student vaccination records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Settle your bill with the treasurer's office
Please log into the
Student Portal to complete your forms, if you have not done so already.