There's no one diet that works for all, which is why at Pearson's, we offer several meal plans that allow students to eat the way they want.
With all our plans, students can frequent Pearson’s Café as many times as they like in a day, week, or month, until the total number of meals are used up. Flex Dollars act as campus cash and can be spent at Pearson’s Café, Brewed Awakenings, and Baggot Street Café.
All students will be enrolled in Option 1 at the start of the semester. First-year students are required to remain on Option 1 for their first year while all other students have until September 30 to change their meal plan to their personal preference.
- Unlimited Meals and $50 in flex dollars
- 14 meals per week and $100 in flex dollars
- $1,500 flex dollars per semester
Plan $250 – 20 Anytime Meals and $100 in flex dollars
- 10 Anytime meals for only $80
- Purchase Flex Dollars at any cash register (Receive 10% more spending when you purchase $25 or more)
- All meals carry over to the following semester but are non-refundable
- Student ID card required for all Meals and Flex Dollar spending
Price Per Meal
The rates below indicate the door price to Pearson’s Café's all-you-care-to-eat dining for those purchasing meals outside of a meal plan. Please note, faculty and staff eat at a discounted rate.
- Breakfast: $10
- Lunch: $12
- Dinner: $14