The Admissions Office is offering in-person and individualized tours to Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont. Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey residents. We ask that you limit the amount of guests you bring to campus. Out of state residents (except MA, NH, VT, CT, NY, and NJ) will need to self-isolate for 14 days before a tour can be given.
During your visit, face coverings are required at all times during the tour and please practice social distancing. We ask that you bring your own mask. If needed, the Admissions Office will have masks available to you upon your arrival.
Please review the following questions, provided below, on the day of your visit. If you answer “yes” to any of the following, we kindly ask that you do not come to campus and contact our Admissions Office to reschedule your visit.
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not been cleared by a medical professional?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had or felt like you have had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough?
- Are you experiencing loss of taste or smell?
- As a guest on our campus, it is important not only for your health and safety but for the health and safety of our community members that you wear a mask, use hand sanitizer/wash hands, and if you are feeling sick to reschedule your visit.
Schedule your tour online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Tour Options
- Check out our virtual tour.
- Take a self-guided tour. The Admissions Office will have packets outside of St. George Hall for any families or students that want to self-tour campus. Unfortunately, the same rules apply as above.
Off-campus visitors will not be allowed to come into campus residence halls. Families will be allowed to come and deliver food, supplies, care packages (quick outdoor visit) after checking in with Campus Safety Comfort Zone personnel.