Earn a $1500 Scholarship – Schedule a Campus Tour
Coronavirus Update: The Admissions Office is now offering in-person tours to Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont residents. These tours will remain small and be for family members only. Out of state residents (except New Hampshire and Vermont) will need to self isolate for 14 days before a tour can be given.
Other Tour Options
- Check out our virtual tour.
- Take a self guided tour. The Admissions Office will have packets outside of St. George Hall for any families or students that want to self tour campus. Unfortunately, the same rules apply as above.
Average Grants + Scholarships
Average Financial Aid Package
Make the shore of Sebago Lake, Maine your next home.
- $1500 Visit Scholarship – just schedule a tour with Admissions
- Average 4-Year Merit Scholarships $11,000 to $20,000
- Average Financial Aid Package $30,000 total (20,000 in grants and scholarships)
- Up to $2,000 stipend given to juniors and seniors to cover cost of internship, travel, research project
We can help you find resources to pay for college.
Receive Financial Aid
About Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
Founded in 1912 by the Sisters of Mercy in Portland, Maine, Saint Joseph’s College is Maine’s Catholic liberal arts College with a commitment to sustainability and wellness. The 474-acre campus, located on the shore of Sebago Lake in Standish, Maine offers more than 40 undergraduate programs and a nationally renown Division III athletic program to a population of approximately 1,000 on-campus students. The College provides certificates and undergraduate and advanced degrees for thousands more working adults who reside throughout the United States and in more than 20 other countries through an online learning program. In 2015 the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching recognized the College’s focus on community service through its mission and daily interactions with local, regional, and global communities with the Community Engagement Classification. For more information about SJC, see: www.sjcme.edu.