We're committed to fresh wholesome foods.
Our dining hall features an all-you-care-to-eat meal experience for your dining pleasure.
- vegetarian - vegetarian items offered throughout the cafe at all of our stations
- low-calorie - look for our circle of responsibility labelling
- seasonal fruits and vegetables - always an abundance of fresh local fruits and vegetables
- salad bar - choose from over 40 fresh toppings
- organic and local bar - featuring items from our neighbors
- deli bar items - in-house roasted beef
- desserts - a grand selection of desserts
- grill - cooked to order everyday, all your favorite items
- global fusion - featuring a variety of cuisines from around the world cooked to order
- pizza- fresh dough pizza made everyday
- pasta bar - always serving white and wheat pasta with our home made sauce selections.
Our Food Standards
The following standards have been created to assure the highest level of food quality.
- Menus are written based on seasonality and availability of regional fresh product. Whenever possible, these are produced using sustainable and organic practices.
- Chicken is purchased free of antibiotics.
- Beef and other meats are free of antibiotics as a first preference.
- Milk is free of artificial growth hormones, where available.
- A minimum of one vegetarian entrée is available at each meal period.
- Healthy nutritional choices are offered at each meal period.
- Salsas, pizza, marinara and other sauces are made from scratch.
- Stocks are made from scratch the day before use to ensure the removal of fats.
- Turkey and beef are roasted in-house daily for deli meat.
- Tuna is dolphin-safe, packed in water.
- Seafood should be purchased fresh when available. Salmon is wild caught. We support the Seafood Watch guidelines as recommended by the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Hamburgers are made with fresh ground chuck, not frozen.
- Olive and canola oils are used for everyday salad dressings, specialty oils for other purposes (i.e. walnut oil or chili oil).
- We only use non-hydrogenated canola oil in our fryers to minimize the presence of trans-fatty acids in our foods.
- All salad dressings are made from scratch. Nonfat and low-calorie dressings may be purchased as necessary.
- Seasonal vegetables and fruits are used as first choice and are purchased fresh.
- Vegetables are prepared in batches at the last possible minute and served in the smallest possible batches.
- The use of MSG is never allowed in the preparation of our foods.
- Mashed potatoes are made from fresh potatoes.
- Fresh-squeezed lemon juice is used for cooking and sauces.
- Cookies, muffins and breads (where possible) are baked fresh daily.