There’s no one diet that works for all, which is why at Pearson’s, we offer several meal plans that allow students to eat the way they want.
With all our plans, students can frequent Pearson’s Café as many times as they like in a day, week, or month, until the total number of meals are used up. Flex Dollars act as campus cash and can be spent at Pearson’s Café, Brewed Awakenings, and Baggot Street Café.
All students will be enrolled in Option A at the start of the semester. First-year students are required to remain on Option A for their first year while all other students can change their plan for two weeks after classes begin.
- Unlimited Meals and $75 in flex dollars
- 14 meals per week and $150 in flex dollars
- $1,500 flex dollars per semester
- Redeemable at all food service locations
- Add Flex Dollars to your card (or your child’s) online, over the phone at the Pearson’s Café Office, or at any cash register
- Purchase $100 in Flex Dollars and receive a 5% bonus
- Combo Plan $250 – 20 Anytime Meals and $125 in flex dollars
- 10 Anytime meals for only $80
- $1500 monks bucks plan for $1350. This plan is automatically given to commuters and they have to waive it if they don’t want it.
- Purchase flex dollars at any register Pearson’s,Campus Store, Baggot Street and Brewed Awakening
- All meals carry over to the following semester but are non-refundable
- Student ID card required for all Meals and Flex Dollar spending
Price Per Meal
The rates below indicate the door price to Pearson’s Café’s all-you-care-to-eat dining for those purchasing meals outside of a meal plan. Please note, faculty and staff eat at a discounted rate.
- Breakfast: $10
- Lunch: $12
- Dinner: $14