The Saint Joseph’s College campus holds a total of nine residence halls, the halls include first-year-student traditional double and triple room buildings, as well as upperclassmen doubles, townhouse quads, pod style living, and suites. Each Residence hall is equipped with:
- a common room with a TV and cable, and comfortable seating, many also have ping pong tables and vending machines.
- Campus printing services
- Laundry rooms, where laundry services are free for students.
- An onsite Resident Assistant to help fellow students with any student life need they might encounter.
The college offers a variety of different dining services all over campus.
- The main dining area is Pearson’s Cafe, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner for students, employees, and the community. Gluten free options are always available. Pearson’s is all you can eat and first-year students enjoy unlimited stops to Pearson’s.
- At Baggot Street Café students can purchase drinks, snacks, prepackaged foods, and made to order meals counter service style. Baggot St. is a fun and relaxing environment to get food, study, and hang with friends.
- Students can also buy drinks, find a variety of snacks, and fill up on free coffee at Brewed Awakenings, located on the second floor of the College’s main academic building, Harold Alfond Hall- one of several locations offering free coffee.
At Saint Joseph’s, the health and wellness of our students is imperative. The College offers students:
- a wide variety of fitness classes, making it easy for students to keep active, stay healthy, and get fit while living on campus.
- down-to-earth, confidential mental health services geared specifically to college students and provided by licensed professionals. Addressing a range of concerns – from adjustment and relationship difficulties to anxiety and mood disorders, the Counseling Center supports students navigating their college experience, ultimately reducing the impact of interpersonal, behavioral, and psychological difficulties that could interfere with a student’s quality of life and learning. Within the Counseling Center, the Prevention & Advocacy Corner (PAC) develops comprehensive community response initiatives and effective prevention education programming to create an environment free of domestic and dating violence, sexual violence, and stalking- on campus, online, and in our community beyond.
- On campus medical care through the Health and Wellness Center. For more urgent care, our medical staff can provide assistance to one of three medical clinics and area hospitals.
Our Campus Safety team has a strong presence at Saint Joe’s, and patrols campus 24/7 hours a day, seven days a week. Our officers focus on keeping our campus safe, and making sure our students feel secure in their new Sebago Lake home. The Campus Safety office is located on the first floor of Standish Hall, and is where students can go to chat with officers, report concerns, and register guests.