Explore our Campus Academic Programs
At Saint Joseph’s College, you’re not a nameless face in the crowd. Our academic programming offers values-based learning that both prepares you for the real world, and addresses who students are socially, emotionally, and spiritually, creating purpose-filled leaders. Our programs at Saint Joseph’s offer real-life opportunities from your first day to your last, taking you off campus and beyond.
- Space for learning: Intimate class sizes allow and encourage one-on-one interactions with faculty, creating honest mentorships, many of which become lifelong.
- Evolved academics: Our academic programming refreshes in tandem with current workforce needs and new markets.
- Learning together: The Community-Based Learning program works with faculty, students, and community partners to design and implement community projects and experiences in many courses. In and out of the classroom, there are opportunities to engage in high impact, place-based, hands-on learning both on campus and in communities, enabling you to continue to grow and evolve.
Campus Undergraduate Programs
Major (M), minor (m) For key to other letters, please see below list of programs.
- Accounting (M)
- Biochemistry (M)
- Biology (M, m)
- Biology (M) with Secondary Education (m)
- Biology with Secondary Education (TA)
- Business Administration (M, m, tr, 3yr)
- Business and Sport Management (M)
- Chemistry (M, m)
- Coaching (m)
- Criminal Justice (M, m, tr)
Forensic Psychology (C)
- Elementary Education (M)
- Environmental Science (M, m)
- Environmental Studies (M)
- Exercise Science (M, m)
Pre-Physical Therapy (T)
Sport Performance Specialist (T)
Pre-Chiropractic (T, ta)
Pre-Athletic Training (T)
- Finance (M)
- Health & Wellness Promotion (M)
Pre-Occupational Therapy (T)
- History-Political Science (M)
- History-Political Science (M) with Secondary Education (m)
- Human Resource Management (M)
- Integrated Health Science (m)
- International Business (m)
- Leadership and Community Engagement (m)
- Leadership for Sustainable Development (M)
- Management (M)
- Marine Science (M, m, tr)
- Marketing (M)
- Mathematics (M, m)
- Mathematics (M) with Secondary Education (m)
- Medical Biology (M)
Pre-Physician Assistant (C)
- Nursing (M)
- Optometry (A)
- Pharmacy (P)
- Physical Education/Teacher Education (M)
- Physical Sciences (M) with Secondary Education (m)
- Pre-Law (P)
- Psychology (M, m)
Clinical Counseling (C)
Forensic Psychology (C)
- Public Health (m)
- Social Service Profession (m)
- Social Work (M)
- Special Education (M)
- Sport & Recreation Management (M, m)
Athletic Administration (T)
Sport Management (T)
Recreation Management (T, m)
- Sustainability Studies (m)
Track (T) – a specific path. The degree program leads to a specific career path.
Concentration (C) – a focused area of study
Affiliation (A) and Partnership (P)– A formal agreement between SJC and another institution of higher education.
Transfer Agreement (TA) and Transfer from SMCC (tr) – a transfer agreement or transfer articulation agreement is a formal agreement between SJC and another institution of higher education outlining the transfer policies for a specific academic program.