Explore our Campus Academic Programs
Academic programs at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine encourage you to find your passion, your calling in life. Faculty and students collaborate closely. You’ll enjoy opportunities for internships, research, study away, and service trips, all with an interest in making a difference in our world.
Arts and Humanities
- Art and Design
- English and Secondary Education
- Fine Arts
- Writing & Publishing
- Business Administration
- Business & Sports Management
- Business Communication
- Fast Track to Master of Accountancy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Three Year Business Degree Program
Healthcare, Fitness & Wellness
- Coaching *
- Exercise Science/Fitness Specialist
- Exercise Science/Pre-Physical Therapy
- Exercise Science/Sport Performance
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- Health & Wellness Promotion/Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Medical Biology
- Medical Biology/Pre-Medical Concentration
- Medical Biology/Pre-Veterinary Concentration
- Medical Biology/Pre-Pharmacy
- Medical Biology/Pre-Dental Concentration
- Physical Education/ Teacher Preparation
- Pre-Physician’s Assistant
- Sports Communication
- Sports Management
- Sports Management—Athletic Administration Concentration
- Biology and Secondary Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Marine Science
- Mathematics and Secondary Education
- Physical Sciences and Secondary Education
- Criminal Justice
- Elementary Education
- History and Secondary Education
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Optometry Affiliation Agreement with Salus University Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Partnership with University of Maine School of Law- Pre-Law Track
- Southern Maine Community College to accept transfer students who have completed the Business, Communications, Criminal Justice, Fine Arts, and Marine Science Degree programs.
- Partnership with the University of New England College of Pharmacy
* minor (most programs offer minors)
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant Funds Sustainability Education at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
The National Endowment for the Humanities $34,995 grant supports the “Education for Sustainability through the Humanities Project” which will develop and implement educational programming that helps formulate how to build sustainable human communities and solve global problems.
Sister Karen Schneider RSM, MD, MPH will receive an Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters during the Saint Joseph’s College Commencement exercises on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Sarah Curtin of Strafford to Deliver Valedictorian Message at Saint Joseph’s College Commencement Exercises
Sarah Curtin ’19 will deliver the Valedictorian Message at Saint Joseph’s College’s 2019 Commencement Exercises on May 11th.
Saint Joseph’s College of Maine Commencement to Feature Award-Winning Global Healthcare Activist Donato J. Tramuto as Speaker and Honorary Degree Recipient
Saint Joseph’s College of Maine announces that Donato J. Tramuto, the CEO of Tivity health, Inc–a leading provider of fitness and nutrition health improvement programs–will speak at the 2019 Commencement on May 11th, as well as receive an honorary degree. Author of Life’s Bulldozer Moments: How Adversity Leads to Success in Life and Business (Hamilton Press), Tramuto is a recognized innovator and industry leader with more than 35 years of healthcare experience and a deep commitment to global healthcare access, patient outcomes, and digital solutions.
Congratulations to the following students making the Dean's List for Fall 2018 semester!
Students at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine who are interested in becoming pharmacists have a new pathway to their career, thanks to an agreement with the University of New England.