Explore our Campus Academic Programs
Academic programs at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine encourage you to find your passion, your calling in life. Faculty and students collaborate closely. You’ll enjoy opportunities for internships, research, study away, and service trips, all with an interest in making a difference in our world.
Arts and Humanities
- Art and Design
- English and Secondary Education
- Fine Arts
- Writing & Publishing
- Business Administration
- Business & Sport Management
- Business Communication
- Fast Track to Master of Accountancy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Three Year Business Degree Program
Healthcare, Fitness & Wellness
- Coaching *
- Exercise Science/Fitness Specialist
- Exercise Science/Pre-Physical Therapy
- Exercise Science/Sport Performance
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- Health & Wellness Promotion/Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Medical Biology
- Medical Biology/Pre-Medical Concentration
- Medical Biology/Pre-Veterinary Concentration
- Medical Biology/Pre-Pharmacy
- Medical Biology/Pre-Dental Concentration
- Physical Education/ Teacher Preparation
- Pre-Physician’s Assistant
- Sports Communication
- Sports Management
- Sports Management—Athletic Administration Concentration
- Biology and Secondary Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Marine Science
- Mathematics and Secondary Education
- Physical Sciences and Secondary Education
- Criminal Justice
- Elementary Education
- History and Secondary Education
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Optometry Affiliation Agreement with Salus University Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Partnership with University of Maine School of Law- Pre-Law Track
- Southern Maine Community College to accept transfer students who have completed the Business, Communications, Criminal Justice, Fine Arts, and Marine Science Degree programs.
- Partnership with the University of New England College of Pharmacy
* minor (most programs offer minors)
Sign up for the new pottery workshop or one of the upcoming CPA workshops. Many more continuing educational opportunities are available.
Community engagement is a hallmark of the Saint Joseph’s College experience, and the entire campus community strives to model service and involvement as means for both personal and social transformation.
At SJC it’s quite common for learning to be done outside the classroom through community based learning (CBL). CBL engages students in problem-solving experiences within their school and community.
Congratulations to the following students named to the Dean’s List for the Spring 2019 semester! To be eligible for Dean’s List, a student must attain an average of 3.5 or better, successfully complete all courses for which the student is registered with no grade less than a B-, and must carry a course load of 14 credits minimum.
Saint Joseph’s College of Maine has become the 73rd educational institution in the nation, and the first in Maine, to be certified as one of the affiliates of the Bee Campus USA program that has improved their campus landscape for pollinators.
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant Funds Sustainability Education at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
The National Endowment for the Humanities $34,995 grant supports the “Education for Sustainability through the Humanities Project” which will develop and implement educational programming that helps formulate how to build sustainable human communities and solve global problems.