Unfortunately, we’ve postponed in-person June orientation activities to new student move-in at the beginning of the fall semester.
Orientation provides all students (residential, transfer & commuter) with an opportunity to develop an understanding of all aspects of college life at Saint Joseph’s. While we won’t be together on campus in June, we are excited to connect with you virtually and answer all your questions before you arrive on campus for fall!
What to expect
Kara Heintz ’21 and her team of more than 35 amazing Orientation Leaders (OL’s) are reaching out and connecting virtually with your class.
Over the summer, students will receive:
- email addresses
- course schedules
- parking passes
- student ID’s
Don’t worry, the OL’s will walk you through the process.
OL’s and our Residential Living office will also hold virtual roommate selection and housing placement. Class of 2024’s housing selection begins in early June.
The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) staff are working with academic departments to host informational and social events to welcome new students who have declared and undeclared majors.
Learn more about
Academic Advising Sessions | Department Mixers
For Family Members
Parents and families play a critical role in helping students make the transition to college life. You’ll be providing several opportunities to engage with members of the College throughout the summer. Stay tuned for more details.
To Get Ready for New Student Move-in Orientation later this summer!
There are a few things families will need to do before arriving on campus for fall semester. You can download your very own New Student Readiness Checklist to track your progress. Below is information and links to help you complete your checklist. For Campus Café you’ll need your email credentials to login.
- Complete your Housing Contract.
- Complete all the Health Center forms.
- Waive or accept the Health Insurance offering by the College, form is available in Campus Café.
- Update your emergency contact information, this can be completed in Campus Café.
- File your Enrollment Financial Agreement and Guarantor Agreement on Campus Café, only available after June 1st.
- Review your College bill, the student bill can be viewed online in Campus Café.
- Complete all your Financial Aid requirements, to review what might be outstanding login to MyAid.
Please call the Admission Office at 800-338-7057.