Two sessions to choose from: JUNE 14-15 or JUNE 17-18.
To register for a session please log into Campus Cafe. Instructions coming soon!
Orientation provides all students (residential, transfer & commuter) with an opportunity to develop an understanding of all aspects of college life at Saint Joseph’s. We are looking forward to connecting with you in the coming months and answering any questions you may have before arriving on campus this fall!
Mark your calendars! We are excited to offer a Virtual Pre-Orientation in May, and our in-person sessions in June!
- Wednesday, May 19, 5:30 pm- all incoming students, parents and family members are encouraged to attend. Join us via Google Meet.
- Session One: Monday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 15
- Session Two: Wednesday, June 17 and Friday, June 18
*Students please only register for one event
Kathryn Huntress ’22 and her team of amazing Orientation Leaders (OLs) are ready to welcome you to SJC and help you have a successful transition.
Over the summer, students will receive:
- email addresses
- course schedules
- student ID’s
Don’t worry, the OL’s will walk you through the process.
New Student Orientation represents the beginning of our housing and roommate selection process. Orientation Leader’s are here to walk you through the entire process. NSO is a great time to meet someone who’d like to room with during the upcoming year. If you don’t meet that perfect person just yet, we’re here to help you through the roommate matching process too! Class of 2025’s housing selection begins in early June.
The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) and Career Studio staff are working with academic departments to host informational and social events to welcome new students who have declared and undeclared majors.
For Family Members
Parents and families play a critical role in helping students make the transition to college life. You’ll be providing several opportunities to engage with members of the College throughout the summer. Stay tuned for more details.
Summer Series Information:
- June 9 @ 5PM: Welcome and Mercy Heritage – Google Link coming soon
- June 23 @ 5PM: Housing and Community Living- Google Link coming soon
- July 7 @ 5PM: Student Finances and Aid- Google Link coming soon
- July 28 @ 5PM: Academics and Career Studio- Google Link coming soon
- August 11 @ 5PM: Student Health, Safety, and Support- Google Link coming soon
Summer Series 2021 (Parent and Families Session) Survey! Please fill out this quick survey to be entered into a raffle for a variety of prizes.
We are excited to welcome your student to campus in June, please check out our local lodging accommodations for parents and families.
To Get Ready for New Student Move-in Orientation later this summer!
There are a few things families will need to do before arriving on campus for fall semester. You can download your very own New Student Readiness Checklist to track your progress. Below is information and links to help you complete your checklist. For Campus Café you’ll need your email credentials to login.
- Complete your Housing Contract.
- Complete all the Health Center forms.
- Waive or accept the Health Insurance offering by the College, form is available in Campus Café.
- Update your emergency contact information, this can be completed in Campus Café.
- File your Enrollment Financial Agreement and Guarantor Agreement on Campus Café, only available after June 1st.
- Review your College bill, the student bill can be viewed online in Campus Café.
- Complete all your Financial Aid requirements, to review what might be outstanding login to MyAid.
Please call the Admission Office at 800-338-7057.