Welcome Maine Community Colleges Students
Saint Joseph’s College offers transfer opportunities to both our campus program and our online program.
Transfer to our Campus Programs
- We enroll transfer students in both the fall and spring semesters to our campus location in Standish. As a transfer student, you can earn transfer scholarships ranging from $11,000 to $20,000 to help make SJC an affordable option for you.
- Learn more about the Transfer Agreement with SMCC for Biology and Secondary Education, an agreement created to facilitate student academic transfer and provide a smooth transition from Southern Maine Community College (SMCC) to Saint Joseph’s College (SJC).
- Transfer students from Community Colleges that are interested in teaching STEM in middle or high school, can apply for our GFSTM Noyce Scholarship and save money on tuition!
Transfer to our Online Programs
The online program offers enrollment throughout the year. There are even transfer agreements with other colleges.
Maine ADN Graduates Receive Discount in Online BSN Program
Saint Joseph’s College of Maine offers new Maine community college nursing graduates discounted tuition rates for our online BSN program. Students from Central Maine Community College, Eastern Maine Community College, Kennebec Valley Community College, Northern Maine Community College, and Southern Maine Community College are eligible for special tuition rates of $225/credit ($675/course) when they apply, are accepted, and enroll within one year of graduating with their Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN).
To be eligible,
- Students must meet all standard online BSN admission criteria.
- Students must begin in the online BSN program with us within one year of their ADN being conferred.
To remain eligible,
- Students must maintain satisfactory progress towards degree completion.
- Voluntary or involuntary withdrawal from the online BSN program will result in the student no longer being eligible for the discounted tuition rate.
For more information, call 1-800-752-4723 or click on the button below.