The major in International Business builds on the core curriculum in Business Administration, combining business theory, skills, and applications. The major in International Business prepares graduates to pursue careers in business, industry, government, or for graduate study.
Strengths of the International Business Program
- Faculty recognized with leading-edge research in cross-cultural management and experience in doing business globally
- Additional track for those pursuing business internationally without leaving their local environment
- Up-to-date technology for the advancement of global business
- Feasibility-based projects using direct contact with foreign mentors in both international management and marketing
- In-depth understanding of how to
-research within our current “information overload” environment
-present finding effectively, both orally and in writing
-make professional conclusions and recommendations
- An ethical/sustainable focus in doing business internationally
iPads, Skype and Apple TV = International Management class
In a classroom simulation, international business students develop a product to market abroad and get face-to-face feedback from mentors in Europe, Africa and Asia via Skype and ooVoo video conferencing.
Learn more in SJC Magazine