If you have questions, please contact Lisa Pardi at 207-893-6669 or email@example.com.
Tuesdays, 6/25 – 7/23
5:00 – 5:30pm, $70: Parent/Child, Preschool Lv2, Preschool Lv3
5:45 – 6:30pm, $85: Levels 1-5
Private lessons, advanced private lessons, and Aqua Fitness: please contact the Aquatics Office at 893-6669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesdays, 6/26 – 7/4
5:00 -5:30pm, 5:30 – 6:00pm, 6:00 – 6:30pm: $150
To register for a class, please click on the gold Register for Classes button above.
Swim Lesson Guidelines
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Water bottle
- Flip-flops or water shoes (optional)
Refund Policy, Closings & Class Cancellations
- A $15 administrative fee will be charged for changes or withdrawals.
- Withdrawals requested 48 hours or more prior to the first lesson may be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
- Withdrawals requested less than 48 hours prior to the first lesson will NOT be issued refunds.
- Saint Joseph’s College does not offer make-up swim lessons for individual absences.
- The Alfond pool may be required to close due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to weather conditions. Should this occur, you will be contacted as soon as possible with your options.
Hygiene Guidelines and Health Related Issues
- Soapy showers are required prior to swimming in the Alfond Pool.
- Swim caps are not required; however, your hair must be put up in a bun or braid if long enough to do so.
To prevent the spreading of illnesses, your child should not attend lessons if:
- He/she has had a fever within the last 24 hours
- He/she has had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- He/she has vomited in the last 24 hours
- He/she has green/yellow discharge from the nose
- Children 6 years and older must change in the gender appropriate locker room.
- Parents, please use discretion when bringing children of the opposite sex into the locker room with you. The staff is available to assist if you need help. Please respect the rights and privacy of others. If you feel an older child is in the wrong locker room, please report it immediately to the supervisor on duty.
- When children are participating in a program, a parent or guardian must remain on the premises unless otherwise noted.
All payments should be made online through the registration process with a debit/credit card After registering online, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your registration and payment. Please contact the Aquatics Department at 207-893-6669 or SJCaquatics@sjcme.edu with any questions.