Saint Joseph's College, through the Office of Continuing Education and Training, develops beneficial relationships with a variety of organizations, both for-profit and non-profit, to meet the educational needs of their employees and associates. We work with your organization to design a program that meets your
specific educational goals and promotes your investment in your employees' development.
Education Partners Program
- Discounted tuition and application fee waivers for your employees/associates.
- Employee retention: Employer-sponsored education is a strong incentive for employees to stay with an organization.
- Employee professional development: Helping qualified employees move up within the organization and stay current in their field improves morale and productivity. These programs can also help staff members acquire or maintain professional licensure.
- Flexibility: Our online programs are offered in a way that employees can study when they want, on their time, or if your company chooses, even while at work. Students can maintain their jobs while pursuing their education.
- Assessment of your educational needs and assistance in addressing your institutional challenges, such as meeting your schedules for staff education and training needs, enhancing your staff-retention program and developing career paths for your employees.
- Academic consultation to the organization and academic counseling for your employees.
- Delivery of our existing online associate, bachelor’s and master's degree programs to your employees.
- Development and delivery of customized educational programs to meet your organization's specific needs.
- On-site course delivery at Education Partner’s headquarters, regional offices, individual facilities or other geographically advantageous locations
Learn more about our Education