Check out the different
programs and wellness activities that are going on this month!
Join us this summer for fitness classes such as Yoga, Zumba, Spin Classes, Express Fit, and more!
Students are free. Faculty/staff drop in for $3 or purchase a $25 punch pass to attend 10 classes. Community drop in for $7 or purchase a $50 punch pass to attend 10 classes.
For more info please email Jenna Chase at
CIGNA offers Employee Assistance Program webinars. CIGNA members who complete the program will earn 10 points. Go to
Lunch & Learn Series
A series of health and wellness presentations on a wide variety of topics. There is something for everyone so pack your lunch and join us. CIGNA members earn 10 points upon completion.
- September 8 - Creating Healthy Habits, 12-12:45pm in the Student Lounge
- September 14 - Financing Eldercare, 12-12:45pm in the Student Lounge
- September 18 - Myofascial Release Foam Roller Workshop, 12-12:45pm in the Hall of Fame room
- September 19 - Retirement Strategies for Millennials, 12-12:45pm in the Hall of Fame room
- September 27 - Cholesterol Education Breaking Down the Numbers, 12-12:45pm in the Hall of Fame room
All Lunch and Learns will be worth 10 CIGNA points upon completion.
Certified Personal Training Workshops
Is this the year you go for the gold? Check out the Certified Personal Training Workshops.
Partnership For a Tobacco-Free Maine
Maine Tobacco Hotline
Maine Tobacco-Free College Network
The College is recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association‟s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. This program is a catalyst for positive change. Worksites throughout the nation can be part of the initiative making the health
and wellness of their employees a priority. For more information on the Fit-Friendly Worksites initiative, or to find out what you can do to incorporate more physical activity into your day, stop by the Alfond Center or contact
Jenna Chase at