At Saint Joseph’s College, your resources start with a personal student support specialist.
What is a Student Support Specialist?
Saint Joseph’s College understands the challenges that adult learners face. With that in mind, we have developed an effective and comprehensive student support team.
Your student support specialist encourages your success by:
- Serving as a source of information. Your support specialist can answer questions and direct you to helpful resources.
- Providing guidance on course registration, program requirements, and administrative policies and procedures.
- Helping you set and monitor your educational goals.
- Developing realistic expectations for your program and positioning you for success by providing proactive support and motivation.
- Minimizing obstacles to your progress and offering the most appropriate solution if you face setbacks.
Click here to contact your Student Support Specialist.