Attend one of Saint Joseph's admissions events and imagine yourself as a student here.
During Saint Joseph's College's admissions events, you’ll get a tour of campus and learn about our academic offerings, admissions, financial aid, as well as athletics and campus life opportunities.
New Admissions events will be announced later. In the meantime, please join us for a tour on campus: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information
- Call 800-338-7057
- Email email@example.com (Please include your name, address, phone number, high school, graduation year, number of people visiting, and the event visit date.)
Talk to students and get to know what Saint Joseph’s is all about.
We know you’re busy, that’s why we help make your decision about college easy. With a personalized tour of our lakeside campus in beautiful Maine, you can discover all the reasons why Saint Joseph’s College is your college.
When you get to campus, you can truly understand what it means to be a part of our community. We want you to immerse yourself in campus life—walk through the classrooms in Alfond Hall, eat a made-from-scratch meal in Pearson’s Café, watch a game of pickup basketball on Clark’s Court, and dip your toes into Sebago Lake.
- Monday - Friday: 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, & 3 pm
Q&A session follows each tour.
We make it easy to take a tour:
- Call the Admissions Office at 800-338-7057
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time to visit (Please include your name, address, phone number, high school, graduation year, number of people visiting, and the date and time.)
- Click the button below
Other Tour Options
- Check out our virtual tour.
- Take a self guided tour. The Admissions Office will have packets outside of St. George Hall for any families or students that want to self tour campus.
High School Group Tours
Are you looking to schedule a group tour for your high school or organization, then please use our Group Admissions Tour Form.