In the midst of the college search process? Attend one of Saint Joseph’s admissions events and imagine yourself as a student here.
During Saint Joseph’s College’s admissions events, you’ll get a tour of campus and learn about our academic offerings, admissions, financial aid, as well as athletics and campus life opportunities.
Come to campus for a tour from one of our student ambassadors.
Events during the year
- Student-Athlete Visit Day, Oct. 8 (check-in 9:30am)
- Fall Visit Day, Oct. 20
- Fall Visit Day, Nov. 10
- On-the-Spot Review, Nov. 12
Based on registration, there may be a morning and afternoon session for this event. Students are required to submit and complete their application by November 1 in order to participate.
- Admitted Student Day, March 23, 2019
- Admitted Student Day, Apr. 6, 2019
- Junior Information Day: Apr. 15, 2019
For additional information or to register for any upcoming event, please
- Register for Student-Athlete Visit Day
- Register for Fall Visit Days and On-the-Spot Review Day
- Call 800-338-7057
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your name, address, phone number, high school, graduation year, number of people visiting, and the event visit date.)