A dedicated academic advisor, one click away. Most of our online programs offer five 10-week terms per year, starting in January, March, May, August and October. These programs include Education, Business, Accounting, Health Administration, Long-Term Care, Radiologic Science, Health Information Management, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, and Undergraduate Theology.
Our Nursing and Graduate Theology programs offer four 12-week terms per year, starting in January, April, July, and October.
Why choose SJC’s online programs?
- A flexible, online degree: One that feels less like tech support and more like a mentorship. Our programs aim to offer a human experience with real feedback and understanding.
- Online curriculum designed here on campus: With the online learner in mind, programs are constructed to best suit your needs. Study in an intuitive digital environment bolstered by regular faculty feedback.
- Tuition savings: We offer tuition discount opportunities up to 15% through close to 600 employers, including 100 healthcare institutions.
All are Bachelor’s programs unless otherwise noted.
Major (M), Minor (m), AS (Associate of Science)
- Business Administration (M)
- Health Administration (M)
- Health Information Management (M)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (AS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (M)
accounting, adult education & training, business administration, criminal justice, health administration, human services, long-term care, psychology, social service profession, theology (m)
- Long-Term Care Administration (M)
- Nursing, Hybrid Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (M)
- Nursing, RN to BSN (M)
- Radiologic Science Administration (AS)
- Radiologic Science Administration (M)
- Social Work (M)
- Theological Studies (M)
- Business Administration, Leadership
- Education, School Educator
- Education, Catholic School Leadership
- Education, Health Care Educator
- Education, School Leadership
- Health Administration
- Health, Catholic Health Leadership
- Nursing, Administration
- Nursing, Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing, Education
- Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing, Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing and Business Administration (Dual Degree)
- Nursing and Health Administration (Dual Degree)
- Theology, Advanced Diaconal Studies
- Theology, Pastoral Theology
- Theology, Sacred Theology
- Divinity – Accelerated Track
Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Online Graduate Certificate Programs