Our Online Programs
Saint Joseph's College of Maine is a pioneer of distance and online learning. We shape our online experience around the same sense of community you'd find on campus, so you always feel like you're connected by more than a computer screen. We invite you to explore our programs!
Why choose SJC Online?
- A flexible, supportive experience: Finally, online learning that feels less like tech support and more like a mentorship. With dedicated academic advisors just a click away, all of our programs aim to offer a human experience with real feedback and understanding.
- Online curriculum designed here on campus: SJC Online is where college comes to you. With the online learner in mind, our programs are constructed to best suit your needs. Study in an intuitive digital environment bolstered by regular faculty interaction.
- Tuition savings: We offer tuition discount opportunities up to 15% through close to 600 employers, including 100 healthcare institutions.
- Starts that suit you. Most of our online programs offer five 10-week terms per year, starting in January, March, May, August and October. These programs include Education, Business, Accounting, Health Administration, Long-Term Care, Radiologic Science, Health Information Management, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, and Undergraduate Theology. Our Nursing and Graduate Theology programs offer four 12-week terms per year, starting in January, April, July, and October.
All are Bachelor’s programs unless otherwise noted.
Major (M), Minor (m), AS (Associate of Science)
Social Science + Humanities
Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- Catechism for Catechist (non-credit)
- Catholic Theology
- Health Administration
- Long-Term Care Administration
Online Graduate Certificate Programs
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (P)
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (P)
- Advanced Graduate Study (P)
- Alternative Pathway to Teacher Certification (G)
- Catholic School Leadership (G)
- Compassionate Leadership & Sustainability (P)
- FNP Post Masters Certificate Program (P)
- Jewish-Christian Studies (G)
- Long-Term Care Administration (G)
- Pastoral Ministry to Latino Catholics (G)
- School Leadership (G)
- Theology (G)