Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Online
Through this online business program, you will increase your credibility through acquiring the analytical and communication skills necessary to be an effective manager in either public or private institutions.
This accredited online business program is expressly designed to support adults at any stage in life in their efforts to advance or advance their career. The curriculum has been developed by professionals with both business and academic expertise who genuinely care about your development. The program’s goal is to ensure that you acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be an effective manager in either public or private institutions. Our unique program also provides the possibility of a “fast track” graduate degree.
- Sales & Marketing
At a Glance
- Professionally-focused curriculum prepares you for more responsible positions in any organization or industry.
- Courses build on your experience, while blending content and learning strategies that are aligned with your professional goals.
- Valuable lessons learned will be immediately applicable in your work setting.
- A generous credit-transfer policy is designed to award maximum credit for both traditional and non-traditional learning experience.
- Dedicated faculty with practical experience work one-on-one with you to ensure your success.
- In addition to the various professional tracks, most specializations also include the prerequisite requirements for the Master of Accountancy degree.
- Flexible online format that allows you to study at your own schedule, at your own pace, and at your own location. No on-campus residency required.
Students enrolled in the program must earn 128 semester-hour credits, 25 percent of which must be completed through Saint Joseph’s College. Students may enroll in a general business administration program to maximize transfer credit options or choose a major. In either case, to complete their degree requirements, students can choose from a wide array of business electives to meet their own particular needs and interests.
The general business administration degree option was designed especially for the working adult who has some business education background. With this option, students are able to apply previously earned business related credits to increase transfer credits. To satisfy degree requirements and supplement the well-rounded core curriculum, students are able to draw from a large selection of business electives to complete the program.
The banking major was created in collaboration with the Center for Financial Training and Education Alliance. Our long standing relationship and close collaboration with the Center has resulted in a major in our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration that is highly relevant to the needs of the banking community. Developed with the needs of banking professionals in mind, the program provides students with optimal flexibility for completing their coursework. Banking specialization students must be employed by a banking institution that is served by the CFT/NE.
The management major provides business students with the opportunity to deepen their awareness of the critical issues of management. The curriculum has been designed by seasoned professionals who will also facilitate your studies and provide a high degree of support as you progress through the program.
The sales and marketing major draws from a wealth of experienced faculty and provides ample opportunity to explore the various aspects of the field. The intent of the program is to ensure business students develop knowledge and skill in the concepts and techniques required to build a career in today’s marketplace.
SOME OF OUR FACULTY
The formal education and experience required by top executives vary as extensively as their responsibilities do, but many of these workers have at least a bachelor’s degree and considerable experience. Many top executives have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, liberal arts, or a more specialized discipline. Learn more about jobs in this field.