Library Barcode/Card Number
All Saint Joseph’s College on-campus students, faculty and staff member shave ID cards that also serve as library cards. To check out items, you must present your SJC ID card at the circulation desk.
To request items from other libraries in MINERVA and MaineCat, check your library record and renew materials in MINERVA, and download audiobooks and/or ebooks from the Maine InfoNet Download Library you will need your library barcode/card number; the 14 digit number starting with21912 at the bottom of your SJC ID. You may also get your library barcode/card number by logging on to Campus Cafe.
Student Borrowing Policy
Students are responsible for items checked out on their cards. Overdue notices are sent via e-mail. Three weeks past the due date, a bill for the cost of the item plus a processing fee will be sent via e-mail to the student and forwarded to the Treasurer’s Office. If the item is returned, the student will only be responsible for an overdue fee of $15.00 per item.
- Books may be borrowed for 21 days with one 14 day renewal, provided they have not been requested by another patron.
- DVDs and CDs may be borrowed for 21 days with one 14 day renewal, provided they have not been requested by another patron.
- BlueBox DVDs may be borrowed for three days. There is no renewal for BlueBoxDVDs.
- Popular magazines may be checked out for 7 days with no renewal.
- Journals, newspapers, and reference books must be used in the library.
- Borrowed items must be returned during regular business hours. An interior book drop slot is located just beyond the security gate in the side of the circulation desk.
Accessing library resources from off-campus
Your SJC login is the username and password you use to log in to your SJC email, Brightspace and Campus Cafe. If you do not know your SJC login, contact the IT Help Desk in Mercy Hall in person, by phone at 893-7851, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.