As a student enrolled at Saint Joseph’s College, you have access to a variety of student support services.
The staff at the Wellehan Library are available to assist you with research, finding library resources, using citation and paper styles, and more. Explore the library’s homepage to learn about library services. We can assist you with technology questions as well, including:
- Printing (color and wireless), copying, scanning
- Using Brightspace and ePortfolio
- Microsoft Office
- Video editing
For help with:
- Your SJC login
- SJC email
- Accessing the campus wireless network
- Setting up SJC ePrint on laptops and other devices for campus-wide printing
Contact the IT department in the Service Building.
Tutoring and Paper Editing
Online tutoring and paper editing is available to you through Smarthinking. Log in to Brightspace and go to your course’s homepage. In the Student Resources box (lower left), find a link to Smarthinking.
In-person tutoring: Academic Center for Excellence
Writing Center: Two locations–
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Wellehan Library– See schedule posted at desk