Saint Joseph’s College online programs, through the Office of Continuing Education and Training, develop beneficial relationships with a variety of organizations, both for-profit and non-profit, to meet the educational needs of their employees and associates. We work with your organization to design a program that meets your specific educational goals and promotes your investment in your employees’ development.
Saint Joseph’s College collaborates with a variety of industries and organizations including:
- Hospital and Health Care Organizations
- Catholic and Religious Organizations
- School Districts and Educators
- Government, Technology, and Business Organizations
Benefits of an Education Partners Program
- Discounted tuition and application fee waivers for your employees and associates.
- Employer-sponsored education is a strong incentive for employees to stay with an organization.
- Helping qualified employees move up within the organization and stay current in their field improves morale and productivity. These programs can also help staff members acquire or maintain professional licensure.
- Our online programs are offered in a way that employees can study when they want, on their time, or if your company chooses, even while at work. Students can maintain their jobs while pursuing their education 100% online.
Services for Education Partners
- Assessment of your educational needs and assistance in addressing your institutional challenges, such as meeting your schedules for staff education and training needs, enhancing your staff-retention program, and developing career paths for your employees.
- Academic consultation to the organization and academic counseling for your employees.
- Delivery of our existing online associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs to your employees.
- Development and delivery of customized educational programs to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- On-site course delivery at Education Partner’s headquarters, regional offices, individual facilities or other geographically advantageous locations.
To see if your organization is an education partner, please contact an online admissions counselor via phone at 1-800-752-4725 or via email at email@example.com.