Saint Joseph's College
online programs, through the Office of
Continuing Education and Training, develops beneficial relationships with a variety of organizations, both for-profit and non-profit, to meet the educational needs of their employees and associates. We work with your organization to design a program
that meets your specific educational goals and promotes your investment in your employees' development.
Saint Joseph's College collaborates with a variety of industries and organizations including:
- Hospital and Health Care Organizations
- Catholic and Religious Organizations
- School Districts and Educators
- Government, Technology, and Business Organizations
Benefits of an Education Partners Program
- Discounted tuition and application fee waivers for your employees and associates.
- Employer-sponsored education is a strong incentive for employees to stay with an organization.
- Helping qualified employees move up within the organization and stay current in their field improves morale and productivity. These programs can also help staff members acquire or maintain professional licensure.
- Our online programs are offered in a way that employees can study when they want, on their time, or if your company chooses, even while at work. Students can maintain their jobs while pursuing their education 100% online.
- Assessment of your educational needs and assistance in addressing your institutional challenges, such as meeting your schedules for staff education and training needs, enhancing your staff-retention program, and developing career paths for your employees.
- Academic consultation to the organization and academic counseling for your employees.
- Delivery of our existing online associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs to your employees.
- Development and delivery of customized educational programs to meet your organization's specific needs.
- On-site course delivery at Education Partner's headquarters, regional offices, individual facilities or other geographically advantageous locations.
Contact Stephanie Briggs, Associate Director of Partnerships and Special Programming, to discuss your options or to arrange a site visit at 207-893-7769 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospital and Health Care Organizations
American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA)
Aroostook Medical Center
Avila Institute of Gerontology
Benedictine Health System
Catholic Health Care Partners (OH, KY)
Catholic Medical Center (Manchester, NH)
First Atlantic Health Care
Loretto Utica Center
Lowell General Hospital (Lowell, MA)
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts Nurse Association
Mid Coast Hospital
Mount Desert Island Hospital
Roscoe Community Nursing Home
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Shriners Hospital - Boston
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Valley Regional Health Care (NH)
White Plains Hospital
Catholic and Religious Organizations
Archdiocese of Baltimore
Archdiocese of Boston
Archdiocese of Detroit
Archdiocese of Hartford
Archdiocese of Santa Fe
Catholic Apostolate Center
Catholic Volunteer Network
Diocese of Camden (NJ)
Diocese of Joliet
Diocese of Manchester
Diocese of Portland
Diocese of Providence
Diocese of Richmond
Diocese of Worcester
Little Sisters of the Poor (Baltimore, Chicago)
Mercy Volunteer Corps
Saint Andrew Catholic Church
Sisters of Mercy
St. John University Parish
School Districts and Educators
Biddeford School Department
MSAD #15 Gray-New Gloucester School District
Sebago Educational Alliance
Wells-Ogunquit Community School District
Government, Technology, and Business Organizations
AAA Northern New England
Maine Online Learning
MDF - Maine Employers’ Initiative
Portland Police Department