The workshops are designed for accounting professionals who need continuing education credits to meet licensing requirements. By attending a workshop you can:
- Earn 8 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) hours, including one hour of ethics;
- Stay up to date on current tax laws, accounting issues, and ethics matters;
- Learn more about how our Master of Accountancy degree program can benefit you or members of your organization.
2020 CPA WORKSHOP DATES
Mark your calendars for the next session of the CPA workshops!
- May 14- cancelled due to Coronavirus safety measures
- August 20- cancelled due to Coronavirus safety measures
- September 24- cancelled due to Coronavirus safety measures
TOPICS & PRESENTERS
REGISTRATION & SCHEDULE DETAILS
Our CPA workshops take place on our college campus, unless otherwise noted. Saint Joseph’s College is located on Sebago Lake in Standish, 15 miles north of Portland. The workshop cost will include continental breakfast, lunch, breaks, parking, and workshop materials.
Check-in and Continental Breakfast: 7am – 8am
Workshop Program: 8am – 4pm
For more information, operational questions, and any issues, contact:
Associate Professor, Business
Online Business Programs Director