Check out the different events going on this month!
Join us for fitness classes.
- Mondays: CARDIO SPORT, 12PM-12:45PM
- Tuesdays: SUNRISE SPIN @ 7AM; PILOXING 6:30PM-7:15PM
- Wednesdays: FONDA FLASHBACK 12PM-12:45PM; PILATES 3:30PM-4:15PM
- Thursdays: SPIN + STRETCH 12PM-12:45PM
- Fridays: WICKED WEIGHTS 12PM-12:45PM held in the fitness room
Students are free. Faculty/staff drop in for $3 or purchase a $25 punch pass to attend 10 classes. Community drop in for $7 or purchase a $50 punch pass to attend 10 classes.
For more info please email Jenna Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association‟s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. This program is a catalyst for positive change. Worksites throughout the nation can be part of the initiative making the health and wellness of their employees a priority. For more information on the Fit-Friendly Worksites initiative, or to find out what you can do to incorporate more physical activity into your day, stop by the Alfond Center or contact Jenna Chase at email@example.com.
Contact Jenna Chase ’11