Through the Institute for Integrative Aging your community here extends beyond SilverSneakers
Our campus offers a variety of ways for older adults to engage with one another and our community.
- Attend an Aqua fitness class or use our pool
- Walk the indoor track in the Harold Alfond Center – participants must use a different/clean pair of shoes in the fitness area(s) than what was worn into the building
- Enjoy lunch in our dining hall at Pearson’s Café
- Grab a coffee at Baggot Street café
- Visit our Sebago Lake waterfront
- Wander our campus trail system or walk the outdoor track
- Join us at Mass in Healy Chapel, Mon-Thu @ 11:45am
- Attend athletics games
- Use our library for research or relax with your favorite book
- Attend events at the Stone Barn (seasonal)
- Take a ukulele class
Parking: Anyone using the Alfond Center needs to use the parking lot behind the building; there is no parking allowed at the front of the building. Handicapped parking spots are also located in the back.