Welcome to the Parents Association!
As a parent of an undergraduate student, you are automatically a member of the Parents Association. The SJC Parents Association operates under the Office of Advancement in cooperation with Admissions and Campus Life.
The Parents Association is a way for you to become more involved with Saint Joseph’s College. Please fill out the
Parent Interest Form and let us know how you would like to engage with SJC.
- Join the Saint Joseph’s College online networks –
- Attend local,
athletic, and regional
- Attend the SJC
Annual Golf Tournament.
- Network with other SJC parents.
- Provide internship opportunities- coordinate student internships with your employer.
- Help raise funds- help the College meet its fundraising goals by donating and educating others on the impact giving can have.
Why These Parents Get Involved
“We feel strongly that parental support of a student community doesn't end with high school. Our choice to serve on the Parent Leadership Council helps (sometimes behind the scenes) advocate for strong relationships and experiences for students, faculty and administration. An important brick in the road the goes beyond the classroom and the Saint Joseph's experience.”
— Steve and Sue Tuttle
We encourage you to get involved. Please fill out the
Parent Interest Form to let us know what might interest you.
Parents Leadership Council
The Parents Leadership Council is a dedicated group of members who facilitate the advancement of the College by serving as ambassadors, providing feedback on our activities and communications, and providing philanthropic support. Parent leaders in the Council share a common
interest in supporting superb education and furthering the College’s strategic goals. Council membership is by invitation.
Parents Leadership Council members lead by example, demonstrating their support for Saint Joseph’s by:
- Making leadership gifts every year in support of the College’s top priorities
- Hosting and attending receptions to introduce College leadership to parents in their regions, or to welcome incoming students and their families.
- Providing feedback and guidance on special projects as needed
- Attending the Parents Leadership Council reception and annual meeting held every fall during Parents and Family Weekend.
Parents Leadership Council Members:
Paula Foley and Rand Currier (Joe Divico ’19)
Kathleen and Jim Elcock (Elizabeth Elcock ’16)
Sue and Steve Riley (Jimmy & Jason Riley ’16, and Paul Riley ’20)
Donna and Royster Tucker (Davis Tucker ’16)
Linda and Bob White (JR White ’17)
To discuss involvement with the Parents Leadership Council, please contact Michelle Howard at 207-893-7894 or at