SMARTHINKING is an online tutoring service available to all online students. SMARTHINKING provides tutoring in a variety of subjects, some of which are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
use some help getting started with your writing or math assignment? Maybe you
just need some ideas, or maybe you have specific questions about grammar or
organizing your paper. As a Saint Joseph's College student, you have access to a unique online service for your course work called SMARTHINKING. With this service, certified tutors—who are experts in their fields—will answer your questions online.
With SMARTHINKING you can:
- Connect with a tutor and interact live
- Submit your writing for any class to their Online Writing Lab
Started with SMARTHINKING
- Your browser should allow cookies and pop-up windows.
- Make sure that you have Java installed. If you need to install Java, go to Java's website and follow the instructions for the free download.
- Log in to your online course portal.
- From the homepage, click on your course and the link to SMARTHINKING will appear under Student Resources.
Need Help Using SMARTHINKING?
Once you log in, view the SMARTHINKING student handbook for all you need to know about navigating the website and using the service.
The SMARTHINKING Technical Support team is available to assist you. First, check the information in the
section of your SMARTHINKING home page to answer any questions about using the service. If you still need help, contact SMARTHINKING customer support at (888) 430-7429, ext. 1, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST), or