Please submit the completed 2023-2024 FAFSA (Federal Student Aid) to be considered for financial aid programs including federal, state, and college need-based assistance at Saint Joseph's College.
FAFSA: the most important financial aid form you’ll ever fill out (pdf) English | Spanish
Use Title IV Code 002051. Complete on or after October 1, 2022.
Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool or request a 2021 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS ( www.irs.gov) for both student and parent if parent information was required on the FAFSA.
- Request a Tax Return Transcript Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool or request a 2021 Tax Return Transcript directly from the IRS (www.irs.gov) for both student and parent if parent information was required on the FAFSA. (Please note: A signed copy of your 2021 federal tax return is acceptable in place of a tax transcript.)
- 3 Options to Get an IRS Verification of Non-Filing Letter
Federal Subsidized & Unsubsidized Loan Requirements
Parent PLUS Loans: Are They Right For You? (pdf) English | Spanish
- 2023-24 Loan Change Form
- 2022-23 Loan Change Form
- Outside Scholarship Reporting Form
- 2023-24 Identity Statement
- 2022-23 Identity Statement
You will receive notification from us if we require this document.
For students selected for verification, we will let you know. If selected, use this form for students attending Fall of 2023 (incoming or returning students).
FAFSA Verification: Don’t Panic and Don’t Wait (pdf) English | Spanish
- Priority Deadline: April 1 (FAFSA & any additional requested documents should be received)
- Priority deadline: by March 1 (will accept FAFSA after this date)
Need help with the FAFSA?
Consider these resources from FAME - the Finance Authority of Maine: